Now is the time to put together your application for a national award from American Association of State and Local History (AASLH). If your museum has completed a project that transforms your institution, if your project is ground-breaking and phenomenal, if your project allows your museum to reach new and underserved communities, you could be handed a meaningful national award in Las Vegas in September.
Here’s what you need to pull together:
• Budget information for the project and your institution
• Letters of critical review (from people not associated with your project who can provide feedback on why the work is exceptional)
• Resumes of key people involved in the project
• Photos of your exhibit or project
• Evaluation data for the project (surveys, letters, feedback, etc.)
• Text from exhibit panels and labels
• Marketing materials or handouts used in the project
• News coverage of your project
Here’s how to get started:
Illinois Museums do fantastic work and we should be recognized for these achievements.
If you have questions about the process contact:
AASLH Awards State Captain
This post has not been tagged.